Sustainable Preparedness Expos
Check out one of the many excellent training sessions presented at the Expo this year:
First time ever to Seattle! Coming on September 29, 2013, Sustainable Preparedness Expo is the Northwest's premiere expo on preparedness, homesteading, and sustainable living. Come to learn valuable info at the many excellent seminars, connect with the thousands of preparedness-minded attendees we are expecting, obtain hard to find equipment, supplies and advice you need from the wide variety of vendors present at their booths. It's a
one-of-a-kind experience you won't want to miss! Our venue will be the Evergreen State Fairgrounds in Monroe, with it's convenient location and ample free & easy parking.
FOR A LIMITED TIME - Take advantage of pre-expo ticket discounts by clicking here!
Evergreen State Fairgrounds
14405 179th Ave SE
Monroe, WA 98272
Sunday, September 29, 2013
Doors open at 10 am and close at 6 pm
We are privileged to have some incredible hand-on training opportunities. These two workshops are free to observers, but to participate hands-on, you will need to register ahead of time online and pay the fee for materials.
- Intro To Wound Management & Suturing Technique - David Pruett, MD (register here)
- Emergency Dental Workshop - Howard Shayne, DDS (register here)
A mainstay of the Expo, our exciting lineup of over 20 training sessions that will provide an incredible learning opportunity throughout the day. To view the detailed schedule and topics along with bio's of each of the presentors, Click Here.
- What it takes to grow ALL your own food - Bob Gregory (Berea Gardens)
- Urgent: Avoid Genetically Engineered Foods Immediately - Jeffrey Smith (Institute for Responsible Technology)
- Modern Wood Cook Stoves & Range Boilers - Daniel Fenoff (Stoves & More)
- Seed Saving - Rachel Otto (White Oak Valley Farm)
- Fukushima Meltdown & Modern Radiation: Protecting Ourselves and Our Future Generations - John Apsley, MD(E), ND, DC (The Regeneration Effect)
- Herbs, When There Is No Doctor - Walt Cross (The Mustard Seed)
- Crosscut Saws - Jerry Plocher
- Medical Emergencies in Austere Conditions - David Pruett, MD (AMP-3)
- How to Make Sauerkraut - Margrit Kraus
- Know Your Enemy (dealing with garden pests) - Bob Gregory (Berea Gardens)
- Using Herbs Effectively With Your Farm & Family - Katherine Drovdahl, MH (Fir Meadow)
- Emergency Radio Communications for Beginners (2 Parts) - Andrew Baze (author Personal Emergency Communications)
- Preparedness in Dentistry - Howard Shayne, DDS
- Homestead Home Business Revolution - Dave Westbrook (Country Living University)
- Sprouts, the Essential Survival Food - Crystal DuBoyce (The Maui Vegetarian)
- Wood Gasifiers - Varrell Jackson (All American Wood Gas)
- Financial Strategies for the Present and Coming Economic Challenges - David Lehrman (DJ's Coins)
- Adding "Sustainable" to Preparedness - The Next Step For Preppers - Craig Meissner
- Don't Get Caught With Your Pantry Down - Dave & Heather Parker (The Full Shelf)
- AND MORE!
Tickets will be for sale at the door for $12.
DVDs and Downloadable Videos of Training Sessions!
Coming to a Sustainable Preparedness Expo is an amazing experience--learning from your choice of ~20 incredible training sessions and roaming around the vendor booths with equipment and information you won't find elsewhere. That's not to mention the amazing door prizes and Expo-only discounts! But what if you just couldn't make it to Spokane or Seattle this year? Or maybe you did come but were unable to attend every training session you wanted to. We have a solution.
For the first time ever, we are pleased to offer DVDs and/or downloadable videos of almost all training sessions that took place at the Spokane Expo!
The videos are currently in production and will be released as soon as we complete them, so if you would like to be among the very first to be notified, please enter you name and email below.
There will be some exciting door prizes and amazing savings on great products coming your way--but only if you come to the Expo! Be sure to come back and check out the list of door prizes. Coupons and Expo specials may also be found by clicking here.
No trinket peddlers here! We are very please to have a fine selection of quality vendors present at the Expo so you have access to quality equipment and training from reputable companies. You may view the current list of vendors who have been accepted at this page.
If you would like to be considered as a potential vendor, feel free to download the vendor packet here and submit your application for review. Only vendors who will enhance the Expo with quality products and training will be accepted. Registration has already closed for this expo.
Help Spread the Word!!
Would you like to help your friends, neighbors, and community live a life that is more responsible and prepared? Let them know about this Expo! Here are some things you can do:
- Send personal emails to all your friends, letting them know about the Expo
- Request FREE printed promo material to pass out to your friends, family, church, and community
- "Like" our Facebook page and post a link to it to alert your FB friends
- Give a heads-up to any businesses with products or services useful to preparedness-minded homesteaders